What Are the Requirements to Prepare in Updating of Statutory Records

Employees Personnel 201 File
Statutory Records

This post is for newlywed employees who want to update the status of their statutory records (from single to married) but do not know what are the requirements to prepare. You can personally update your statutory records or submit the requirements to your Human Resources Office to assist you, but you have to ask them first if they offer this service to their employees like our company.

Below are the requirements and download links of the forms that you need to fill in before submitting to your Human Resources or the government agencies where you need to update your statutory records:

Social Security System(SSS)

1) 2 Copies of duly accomplished Member Data Change Request (Form E-4)

Don’t forget your signature on C. Certification section on page 3

Please read the instructions on the form and use a BLACK pen only

2) Original PSA/NSO copy of Marriage Certificate

3) Photocopy of PSA/NSO Marriage Certificate

Dowload Form

Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) - Civil Status Update Only

1) 3 Copies of duly accomplished Application for Registration Information Update (Form-1905)

Since you will update your civil status, kindly fill out section K. Others then indicate "Single to Married" and signed the second page of the form.

2) Original PSA/NSO copy of Birth Certificate of the Employee

3) Original PSA/NSO/LCR copy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable).

Download Form


1) Duly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF)

2) Photocopy of PSA, NSO or LCR copy of Marriage Certificate

Download Form

Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)/Pag-IBIG Fund

1) Duly Accomplished Member’s Change Of Information Form (MCIF)

2) Photocopy of PSA, NSO or LCR copy of Marriage Certificate

Download Form

Since our company processed the above for me, I just waited for their email that my statutory records were updated and that I will get my updated copies.

Your voice matters. Discussions are moderated for civility before being published on the blog. Read my comment policy here.

Previous Post Next Post